Friday, January 16, 2009

 

Classic Romance: No page with that title exists.

"Is the classic romance still alive today?"
What IS classic romance? This is what I found myself asking as I read this weeks blog topic. I actually couldn't come up with my own definition or understanding of 'classic romance'. So, naturally, off I went to search it up on good ol' wiki...wikipedia that is. I typed in 'classic romance' hit search and this is the message I get, "We're sorry, but no page with that title exists". Now I'm stumped. How does one define classic romance? How does one define romance - period? Doesn't romance mean something different to every person? What's romantic to me definitely isn't romantic to past boyfriends (key word: past). So if wikipedia can define classic romance for me then the millions of subscribers to youtube should be able to...right? Well, after searching (yet again) 'classic romance' on youtube this video, of all the videos in the world, was the first hit.

You tell me, is THIS classic romance? (click the link...seriously, you don't want to miss this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840B27zYfOk&feature=PlayList&p=BA1677255D40C15C&index=0&playnext=1

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?